Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finals

Finals are a drag, and it seems study has been taking up most of my time. Okay well I haven't been exactly studying, I just said I was so my mother wouldn't bother me. Parents are a drag just like finals, it's been almost a week and my mom has barely said ten words to me; and I have no idea why. I just wish things where simple and there was a straight forward answer for everything. Things would be a lot less complicated and my thoughts wouldn't be running wild all the time. Do you ever tend to over think something somebody says to you, and try to analyze every part? Well I have that bad, I have no idea way, I just do. All last year I had a fear if someone could read my mind they would think I was pretty weird because I tend to think about weird things. Like what did ladies in the old days do when they were on their period? (Don't worry I already got an answer to that, maybe I'll tell you later.) I can be pretty weird at times. It's not my fault though, remember what I'm about to tell you. Always blame your problems (mental and physical) on your parents. Sometimes I hear adults say that a child is bad, but really it's not the child's fault; it's the parents for not raising them better. Good kids usually come from excellent parenting skills. There is no such thing as a bad child, just bad parents. (Or what if your parents are really awesome, and you grow up to kill the world? that is a sure exception.) Well I have to go "study".

Au Revoir,
China

No comments:

Post a Comment