Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleep is a Drag

     So last night after I posted my blog, I took a shower and got in bed. I had this weird feeling, the sort of feeling that makes you think about your future. When all these thoughts travel in your head, it tends to be a little hard to sleep with all that on your mind. I really tend to be an over thinker, it's like it won't turn off sometimes. It gets super hard to pay attention in class, because my mind tends to wander if there's nothing entertaining. So I stayed up all night long, watched this movie named Tart. Which I have to say is pretty weird. [SPOILER ALERT] Who the freak kills a girl after you get you dick sucked by a guy? Why the fuck is that movie so weird?
Well it wasn't that weird, but it was pretty predictable. I hate those types of movie, when they try to teach you a lesson. If I wanted a lesson in life I would buy a self-help book, but do I have any of those? HECK NO. Oh Darn. Today at school I could of swore everyone in my first block hated my guts, I was so darn hyper. Like out of control, they wondered if I was high. But no I don't do drugs, I know how to get high on life without it. (That was a stupid thing to say, but it needed to be said, therefore, it was said. Got It?) Yearbook class was a drag, so darn boring. There was nothing to do, all we did was sit there. I can't just sit around for an hour and thirty minutes, I just can't do that without losing my mind. I just saw the preview for mean girls 2 (I'm watching Pretty Little Liars), i hate when people try to make sequels out of really good movies. They just seem to ruin the first movie all together, Mean Girls is a coming of age story about the bitches of high school, who need to be taken down, and given a dose of a harsh reality check. They say that everyone changes after high school, that the nerds get hot, the hot ones get old and fat, and the the rest just seem to fall between successful and not. I wonder where I'm going to fall, am I going to get hot or just old and fat. If I were to put myself in a clique, I don't know what i would be put. I wouldn't say I was popular, or that I was a nerd. I don't play an instrument, or into theatre. I'm not a scene or a goth person, I don't drink or do drugs. I think I'm just normal person, I hope I am at least. If your reading this you must think I'm quite the complainer but I'm really not. I just really don't have a way of venting my feelings and not have a big backlash. Well your probably tired of hearing me talk (another corny line, I know already!).

See You Next Time, 
China

No comments:

Post a Comment