Thursday, January 13, 2011

Material Things Can Really Make the Heart Go

Today the worst thing happened. I lost my laptop charger, how am I suppose to function without my laptop. It sounds crazy, but my whole life is on that thing. I tend to write stories, fictional of course and there all on there. Over 300 full pages of my heart poured on a page. If only I kept them in notebooks but then my room would be filled to the core with them. Why do the worse things haopen on the best of days, I guess it's cause innate bad luck beyond bad luck. Darn! I was almost on the brink of tears too. Today was the last day of finals at school and now we have a four day weekend. YAY! But I can't entertain myself without  my computer to check if any wants to hang out if they don't answer there phone. See wht I did there? I linked it back to my poor computer. Well I'm going to go sulk in my memories of my dear old friend.

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES

No comments:

Post a Comment