Sunday, January 2, 2011

School? Oh My!

Did I ever tell you how bad school sucks? The teachers barely teach and the ones that do are mean as hell. Ugh I have this one boring teacher, who gave us this sheet of paper to say how we could make her class better. So me not trying to tell a lie, wrote "well whenever I get bored, i tend to daydream, maybe if you class was a little more entertaining it would of been better". And this is the lady who stops me in the hallway because I'm showing a little cleavage. I'm NOT doing it on purpose, so just chill already. Good thing tomorrow is an even day, because I cannot stand her one bit. UGH why does high school even exist, my life sucks. I'm so happy that I get to wake up at 5:30 AM tomorrow, it's the best thing in the world. I love the feeling of being tired and feeling like total shit. Just makes you want to giggle and say hello to everyone that walks past you. [hint: there is a bit of sarcasm] Bum Bum Bum Bum Do da,this may be a bit random but, I've always wanted a theme song. Like when I'm walking into a room or into a crowd of people. A song would just appear out of nowhere and I would have a dance montage, it would be epic. Maybe I might make a short film about it, it would be pretty amazing. Well I doubt this thing will get any views, I don't really expect it too, but it's like a way to vent out life's troubles. I guess I should fill you in on my school schedule.


Even Day (all even periods)
AP WORLD HISTORY
YEARBOOK
FRENCH 2
FASHION DESIGN


Odd Day
PRE-AP ENGLISH 2
PHOTOJOURNALISM
ALGEBRA 2
PRE-AP CHEMISTRY


Even days are the best days, like the almost blow off days. Those are the classes i have all my friends in and the day of the best lunches. Well I got to take a shower before bed.


Au Revoir,
China

No comments:

Post a Comment